Your Questions - answered.
Over the course of the conversations and interactions we've had with you, we've received several questions that we've taken the time to carefully ponder and consolidate into this FAQ. We've categorized them into sections but if there is anything that we may have left out, do feel free to contact us here.
1. How long will it take to complete (breakdown by products) ?
Typically it'll take 3-4 weeks. For a small fee $50, we will gladly work overtime and have it ready in a week. Thanks in advance for your patience!
2. Do you guys have a price list?
Due to the nature of product, it's best to speak to one of our friendly consultants. You may email us them at email@example.com or whatsapp +65 8388 3834
3. How can I take care of my new product?
Follow these steps and you’re all set!
- (a) Avoid direct and prolonged contact with water.
- (b) Always wipe off any water droplets as soon as possible with a soft cloth and leave the leather to dry naturally.
- (c) Avoid prolonged exposure to heat as prolonged exposure will dry out the leather.
- (d) Frequently buff the leather with a soft cloth.
- (e) Regularly polishing with a leather cream - this will help to maintain suppleness and minimise scratches and abrasions.
4. How can I arrange for a consult?
Please book at appt online with Gary, our head craftsman via whatsapp: +65 8388 3834 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Can I request a return or exchange for my bespoke item?
Due to nature of the product, bespoke items cannot be returned or exchanged, unless it is defective. For defective items, please drop us an email at email@example.com with the subject header: Return Request – Your Order Number and preferably with pictures so we can make an assessment. If it is indeed a workmanship fault or material defect, our Customer Service Team will assist you with the return process as soon as possible!
For more detailed information on Returns, please visit our Warranty & Returns page.
6. Is product warranty provided?
yes we have a 1 year warranty on all our products. Please refer to our Warranty & Returns page here.
7. Where can I place an order fora sondermade bespoke product?
Please come by our space at The Providore Downtown (6A Shenton Way, OUE Downtown Gallery, B1-07, 068815). It's best to make an appointment with Gary, our head craftsman via whatsapp +65 8388 3834 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org before dropping by!
8. What payment methods are available?
We accept payment via CASH, NETS, EZ-LINK, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, PayPal and Apple Pay etc..
9. Do we offer delivery services?
Currently we do not offer delivery. However, we may be planning to in the near future so do follow our space closely or join our mailing list for updates!
10. Do you offer repair services for other leather goods?
We will be launching our repair services soon, do follow our space closely or join our mailing list for updates!